Erbilto see the Top 5 Attractions
The Hawler Tribune, an e-newspaper in the Kurdistan Region and Iraq, has given Erbil the status of ‘the next Dubai’, in a news story published. Although Erbil may still be very far from what Dubai has achieved, hopes are high that it will attain the position one day. There is already a great focus on tourism in the city, given the archeological, historical and geographical richness of this place. So, if you want to explore this ‘next Dubai’, consider booking online flights to Erbil as soon as possible.
Flights to Erbil: Places to visit in Erbil
An essential step, along with booking flights to Erbil, is to plan your itinerary, so that your Erbilagent can find you the most suitable accommodation as well. Here is a list of the list of top in Erbil to help you plan your trip:
1. Qaysari Bazaar: This is one of the best known landmarks and shopping centers of Erbil. If you are looking for souvenirs that with historical and cultural significance, you will find a wealth of antique stuff related to Kurdish culture.
2. Sheraton Plaza: This is a wedding venue, located near Sheraton. It is fully equipped with all modern day facilities and offers a very cordial environment to its guests.
3. Martyr Sami Abdul-Rahman Park: This is the biggest and most popular park in Kurdistan, featuring a huge lush, green space. With so many cafeterias, fresh green pastures, crystal clear water pools and other leisure pursuits, this amazing place holds the potential to rejuvenate your senses.
4. Gali Ali Beg: Located at a two-hour drive from the outskirts of Erbil, Gali Ali Beg is a must-see. Its stunning waterfalls, large camping grounds and scenic beauty attract numerous visitors throughout the year.
5. Minara: This is an ancient archaeological landmark. Almost 400 years old, this place is the perfect manifestation of the great art and architecture of that time.
As you explore the city, you will find numerous other amazing sights that will compel you to spend some more days at this beautiful place. So, plan your trip well in advance and make early bookings of flights to Erbil travel in order to avoid any last minute disappointments. The rich history of Erbil attracts many travelers to Erbil year round. However, due to its location being in Iraq, Erbil Travel has become an issue for international travelers who want to visit it for its rich history. Here is a brief outline.
In order to make your visit to Erbil city memorable, it is better to plan your visit with the help of associations and have a perfect experience. More information about the various aspects to be known this city can be found at the Online magazine .
Post Footer automatically generated by wp-posturl plugin for wordpress.